Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Chris Diaz||Service Record|
Ever since he was a kid, Chris had aspirations of becoming a cop. Chris knows the cop manual like the back of his hand, but he’s a small town boy who finds himself a bit lost amid the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, and can’t seem to find his stride as a big city copper.
Back Story Edit
There are those who play by the book and then there’s Chris Diaz—he is the book. There is nothing he doesn’t know when it comes to the rules and regulations of the division. Chris’s uniform’s always perfect. Shoes always polished. Yes, sir. No, sir. He believes in the chain of command, following orders, doing the right thing. He’s a good soldier, and above all, he believes in defending the weak. But this small-town guy—suddenly thrown into the world of big city policing—is about to learn just how important it is to know when to break the rules. Maybe one day he’ll impress the Superintendent; or even better, her daughter and fellow rookie Gail Peck. In "Every Man" it is revealed that he has a son he didn't know about named Christian. He leaves to go to Timmins and works there for a couple of months. When he comes back to visit the team he brings Christian with him. Under Andy McNally's care the boy gets abducted and Chris learns that he is not Christian's father, but another man is, and Denise lied to him. He comes back to Toronto to work for 15 Division where he belongs, after yelling at Denise for ruining his life. Even after coming back he sill keeps in touch with Denise and Christian because he still feels like Christian is his son, his family.
- Knows the manual. By heart.
- Trustworthy. And people feel that right away.
- A small-town boy who sees the world in black and white.
- Indecisive. His respect for authority could be his downfall.
- A temper. Mostly hidden. But might explode at any time.
- Black and white? But this job is all about shades of gray.
- He's lived his life on the small-town straight and narrow. And just once, he'd like to color outside the lines.
- He has something for his fellow rookie: Gail Peck
- He has a stepfather, Ryan.
- His mother was abusive.