|Dov Epstein||Service Record|
He is dating Chloe
Dov grew up idolizing "Starsky & Hutch" and has always wanted to drive fast cars and fire guns. A die-hard adrenaline junkie, his no-fear attitude stems from being raised on a steady diet of peace and love by his hippie parents.
Back Story Edit
Dov Epstein, 15 Division’s live-wire rookie, has an exuberant approach to policing that often gets him into hot water…but it also gets results. Dov's psyched to be a cop, having spent years as a sickly kid, glued to Starsky & Hutch under the disapproving eye of hippie parents. And now he feels like a player—although the ladies might disagree. But after riding shotgun with sceptical training officer Oliver Shaw, Dov's going to start to see that there's more to policing than bad guys and gunplay. And he just might find a way to prove that beneath his wise-cracking exterior beats the heart of a serious police officer, ready to serve and protect.
We also learn early in Season 2 that Dov had an older brother who passed away from committing suicide approximately four years before the start of Season 2. His best friend and roommate Chris Diaz reveals this information to Gail Peck after she overhears Dov talking with one of his brother's old friends, and it is implied that he doesn't talk about the incident with many people.
- Confident. He's been preparing for this job since he was eight years old.
- Savvy. Always sees the angles.
- Sense of humor. Gets him out of trouble.
- Cocky. He's just starting to realize what this job entails.
- Impulsive. Always plays the odds.
- Sense of humor. Gets him into trouble.
- Smartass. Gets him in trunlee
Dov's Secret Edit
- It's in his pocket. An asthma inhaler
- He's actually 28 in real life.
- He wants to join SWAT
- His brother commited suicide.