|Luke Callaghan||Service Record|
Luke's a tenacious detective. His smiling, gracious demeanor hides a tumultuous history: a grotesque family trauma left him a fragmented child, bouncing between foster homes. Maybe that's why he's drawn to Andy McNally—because he senses that behind her smile is a troubling family secret. Luke blames himself for letting the killer of rookie cop Zoe Martinelli get away. But, Andy has feelings for Officer Sam Swarek, her training officer, which takes Luke out of the way. Is Luke able to compete with Sam for Andy's love? Luke is currently a Canadian Marshall.
Luke is recovering from his accident. He is trying to push himself in order to pass his physical to return to active duty. While bored in his house Detective Jo arrives and lets him help her on a case she is dealing with. They meet in the hotel room in order to catch a dealer of fraudulent passports. In the midst of the operation, Luke and Jo argue about their past relationship. We find out that she left him in order to join a task force essentially ending their relationship and breaking Luke's. After they arrest the dealer, old feelings arise and Luke and Jo are seen making out on the bed and taking their clothes off.
- A keen mind.
- Tireless. He'll work a case till dawn... every night for a year.
- Charming to a fault.
- Sometimes less than sympathetic.
- You probably don't care enough to guess it: charming to a fault.
- Luke blames himself for letting the killer of rookie cop Zoe Martinelli get away.
- Luke has some jealousy when it comes to Sam Swarek and Andy McNally's relationship.