Melissa "Missy" Peregrym (June 16, 1982) is a Canadian actress and former fashion model. She currently stars as Andy McNally on the ABC an Global TV television series Rookie Blue.
Peregrym, with her two sisters, was born in Montreal Quebec. She was heavily involved in high school athletics including Soccer, Field Hockey, Snowboarding, Basketball and outdoor sports on the local Vancouver mountains. Peregrym lives in Vancouver where Reaper was shot. She is bilingual, speaking English and French. She dated Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethilisberger while she lived in Los Angeles, but now she moved to Toronto to film Rookie Blue.
Peregrym began modeling at the age of 18 with Lizbell Agency, she has appeared in commercials for Mercedez-Benz, Sprint Canada and The Olympics. She made her acting debut in a 2000 episode of the television series Dark Angel and spent the next several years appearing in television roles, including: The Chris Isaak Show, Black Sash, Jake 2.0, Smallville, Tru Calling, Life As We Know It, Andromeda, Heroes, and in the television film Call Me: the Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss
Peregrym made her film debut playing the lead role in 2006 film Stick it, about a rebellious teenager who is forced to return to her former life in gymnastics but ends up liking her old life and continues to live it.
Peregrym portrayed illusion-generating Candice Wilmer on the television series Heroes. She was cast in the television series Reaper as the female lead. Reaper was about a young man named Sam who became a bounty hunter for the devil. Missy played the role of Sam's love interest, Andi.
Peregrym has been cast in the hit cop show Rookie Blue which began shooting in August 2009 and debuted in June 2010. Rookie Blue is a cop show about five young, rookie officers fresh from the police academy. She plays a character Andy McNally
In 2008 she was nominated for a Leo at the Leo Awards for Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series for Reaper for episode Love, Bullets and Blacktop.
- Dark Angel (2002) - Hottie Blood
- The Chris Isaak Show (2002) - Julia
- Black Sash (2003) - Tory Stratton
- Jake 2.0 (2003) - Girl in a Bar
- Tru Calling (2003) - Gina
- Smallville (2004) - Molly Griggs
- Call me: The Rise and the Fall of Heidi Fleiss (2004) - Tina
- Andromeda (2004) - Lissett
- Life As We Know It (2004–2005) - Jackie Bradford
- Stick It (2006) - Haley Graham
- Heroes (2007) - Candice Wilmer
- Heroes Unmasked (2007) - Candice Wilmer
- Wide Awake (2007) - Cassie Wade
- Reaper (2007–2009) - Andi Prendergast
- For Tomorrow: The First Step of Revolution (2008) - Herself
- Rookie Blue (2010) - Andy McNally